A few other Mommy bloggers and Mommy Insta Lovers have tagged me in a “fun” little game of “25 Interesting Things About Me.” I’m not exactly the most interesting person, but here goes…
25 Things “Interesting” Things About Me:
1. I have 2 different colored eyes. One blue, one greenish-blue (Depending on the weather, some times the difference REALLY stands out)
2. I absolutely LOATHE cucumbers. Love pickles, detest cucumbers. I cannot eat food if it has a cucumber anywhere near it. They taint everything they touch.
3. My husband is 13 1/2 years older than me (I was 5 when he graduated high school)
4. I am double jointed in my arms
5. I have an irrational fear of Styrofoam. I can’t touch it or hear it.
6. I do everything in 3’s
7. I have 5 tattoos (none of which my mother approves of)
8. Speaking of tattoos…I was that girl that tattooed a boys initials. Needless to say, we broke up shortly after
9. Cats terrify me (And make me sneeze)
10. I have 2 children (But we already knew that)
11. l’m afraid of birds
12. I love to work out. It’s a mental stress reliever.
13. I can recite every. single. line in the movie Pretty Woman
14. If I could eat burritos every day for the rest of my life, I would die happy
15. I do not like change, surprises or the unknown
16. I’m a huge basketball fan
17. I fall asleep watching The Golden Girls every night
18. I don’t like clutter. At all.
19. I live & breathe for coffee
20. I could eat green beans for breakfast, lunch & dinner
21. Between calls & texts, I talk to my mom at least 20 times a day
22. I am really struggling for things to write
23. I have a huge sweet tooth
24. I put ketchup on everything but french fries
25. I am not very interesting. At all.