Some may also call it “Christmas Crack” and I’ve even heard “White Trash” but whatever it’s called, it’s damn good! It’s quick and easy and it doesn’t require a ton of prep or cooking time. Plus, the kids love helping to make it.
1 (20 ounce) package miniature pretzels
1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
1 (16 ounce) jar salted dry-roasted peanuts
1 (14 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M’s®)
24 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Cover a large area of counter space with waxed paper (it helps to tape it down).
- Mix the pretzels, chex, peanuts, and M&M’s together in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Pour melted white chocolate over mixture; stir to evenly coat.
- Quickly transfer mixture to the prepared waxed paper and spread in a thin layer; cool completely.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.