Today was a lay low, bum around kind of Sunday. It was freezing out & the first weekend in months that we didn’t have something planned. None of us felt like doing much so we stayed in our pj’s all day & relaxed with a fun & easy Thanksgiving craft. Turkeys made out of paper plates! You’ll only need a few things & chances are you already have them in your house. Aren’t those the best ones, when you don’t have to run out to the craft store to get supplies?
- Paper plates (if you’re like me with 2 kids then your house is never without paper plates. The “real plates” as my kids call them are “reserved for guests.”)
- Paint & Paint Brush/Markers/Crayons/Colored Pencils (we used paint because my kids never miss an opportunity to make a mess with paint.)
- Construction Paper
- Color the backside of the plate brown
- Draw eyes, beak & tongue. You can even use fun googly eyes if you have them.
- Using the construction paper cut out the feathers & decorate any way you like
- Glue the bottoms of the feathers to the backside of the paper plate
And that’s it! Super easy right? And adorable to hang up!