April’s FabFitFun box has arrived in time for Spring & I LOVE IT!
Here’s a breakdown…
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails gummies. I’m not a fan of Biotin supplements so this is the only thing in the box I won’t use. Biotin can be used to help grow & strengthen your hair & nails & make your skin look smoother. Thankfully my hair & nails grow crazy fast & I use a different product for my skin that I SWEAR by (I’ll be posting about it soon!). Studies show that Biotin used in supplement form can actually CAUSE acne…that’s exactly what happened to me before, so just an FYI. (Retails for $12)
- Milly “Slay All Day” zip pouch. A super cute water-resistant bag that can be used as a make up bag, toiletry bag when traveling or even a quick & easy clutch to carry around. (Retails for $45)
- Gypsy Roundie 05. I love this one! You can use it as a blanket, towel, decor.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator. I love trying new skin care products so I was excited to try this one. It scrubs away dead, dry skin cells & leaves you with bright, smooth skin. I’ve used it twice & it really does make your skin look & feel awesome. Also minimizes pores! (Retails for $79)
- Karuna Hydrating+ Face Mask. I still haven’t tried this one yet but who doesn’t love a good face mask?! (Retails for $28)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk-Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray. This stuff is great! It made my very thick hair feel soft & healthy…like I’m not ridiculously overdue for a haircut. (Retails for $20)
- Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet. Super cute bangle. Trendy. (Retails for $80)
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish. I received the white & light pink which are both cute…and have both already been stolen by my 6 year old. (Retails for $19)
- RealHer Lip Kit. I haven’t tried them yet but the packaging & meaning behind the company is super cute. A father started the company with his daughter in mind so each product has words of encouragement on them. (Retails for $48)Sign up here with my link! http://xo.fff.me/fp0-R